Hey guys! In honor of new episodes of Motorcity beginning to air, and with Halloween coming up, I’ve decided to do a MASSIVE PATCH GIVEAWAY!!!
What’s up for grabs???
Well, since the first episode to air in the US after the hiatus will be Fearless…
A Chuck patch and a LARP king patch! But because Halloween and MAYHEM NIGHT is coming up, this Chuck patch is special…
It glows in the dark!
And in keeping with the Halloween spirit, I’m also giving away:
A full set of Texas cosplay patches! A hat patch and his 3 jumpsuit patches! Perfect if you’re planning on dressing up as DADDY TEXAS
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL
I’m also giving away:
A KaneCo Stars & Sabres patch! Great if you’re going as KaneCo Mike or another cadet!
WHOA THERE ARE STILL MORE PATCHES?!?
YOU’RE DARN RIGHT!! 2 lucky duckies are gonna get a Mike patch!
JEEZ DUDE HOW MANY PATCHES ARE YOU GIVING OUT?!?!?!
4 MORE!! 4 lucky duckies are gonna get these Dutch patches!!
DANG THAT’S A LOT OF PATCHES
So what’s the deal? What are the exact prizes?
The prizes are as follows:
- The glow-in-the-dark Chuck patch and LARP King set (both are iron on!)
- The Texas cosplay set (1 hat patch and 3 jumpsuit patches) (NOT IRON ON)
- The KaneCo Stars & Sabres patch (NOT IRON ON)
- Mike patch #1 (has slight imperfections, NOT IRON ON)
- Mike patch #2 (has slight imperfections, NOT IRON ON)
- Dutch patch #1 (Iron on!)
- Dutch patch #2 (some imperfections, Iron on!)
- Dutch patch #3 (some imperfections, Iron on!)
- Dutch patch #4 (some imperfections, Iron on!)
Dang, I want in on this! How do I enter??
- REBLOG as much as you like! But please be courteous to your followers!
- Likes don’t count and you don’t need to be following me, but you’re welcome to like this post and follow me if you want!
- This is open to EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!
- One prize per person.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS (I WILL BE CHECKING)
“AAAH I REALLY WANT THESE PATCHES!” you may be thinking, “WHAT IF I DON’T WIN ANY?? ;O;!”
I will decide the winners by random drawing on October 26th, after Mayhem Night airs in the US!
GOOD LUCK FELLOW MOTORCITIZENS!!!